| Mukteshwar and Kausani Tour Packages 5 Nights/6 Days
Destinations Covered : Delhi - Mukteshwar 2Nights - Kausani 2Nights - Corbett National Park 1Night - Delhi (Kumaon Mandal, Uttrakhand)
Day 1 : Delhi - Mukteshwar (350 kms / 8 hrs)
Pickup from Delhi Railway Station/Airport, drive to Mukteshwar enroot sight seeing Bhimtal & Naukuchiatal, lunch on the way evening arrival at Mukteshwar Check in Hotel. Dinner at Hotel & Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 2 : Mukteshwar (Local Sight seeing)
After breakfast visit to Mukteshwar local sight seeing for Mukteshwar Temple & Chauli ki Jali, Lunch at Hotel and evening sun set view from the Hotel Dinner at Hotel & Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 3 : Mukteshwar - Kausani (115 kms/5hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Kausani via sight seeing to Shetala and Almora. Kausani is ideal for those who seek to escape from the din and dust, hustle and bustle of big cities and wish to spend a quiet holiday in the lap of nature. Check in Hotel. After fresh up visit Sun set at View Point, Gandhi Ji Ashram. Dinner at Hotel & Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 4 : Kausani
Day at Leisure or visit local sight seeing i.e. Baijnath & Bageshwar. Dinner at Hotel & Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 5 : Kausani
Corbett National Park (190km/6hrs) - After breakfast, drive from Kausani to Corbett National Park enroute visiting Ranikhet. Sightseeing of places in and around Ranikhet later drive to Corbett National Park. Dinner at Hotel & Over Night Stay in Hotel.
Day 6 : Corbett - Delhi (280kms/7hrs)
Early morning visit to Corbett Park by Jeep Safari , Visit to Garjiya Temple , Corbett Museum, Corbett Park is is famous for its wild population of Tigers, Leopards, Elephants & back to Hotel for B/fast after b/fast drive back to Delhi. On arrive in Delhi, transfer to Railway Station / Airport.
- Deluxe Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing basis in Haridwar.
- All Meals (A Plan Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Transportation from Delhi to Delhi as per itinerary by - AC Indigo in case of deluxe category package for 2 pax or AC Innova/Tavera in case of Deluxe package for 4 pax
- Room service, Telephone calls and Laundry
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any portage at hotels, tips, insurance, wine mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
- Any service not specified in inclusions
- Above rates are subject to availability
- Cancellation charges as per company policy